‘Daily Drum Bites’
A bite-sized drum lesson, every day, for only $5 per month.
Available worldwide on any device, and accepts both PayPal and credit or debit cards.
I’ve learned a few things from teaching online over the last couple of years. I’ve learned that everyone is different. Some want to learn chops, some want to learn grooves. Some can learn fast, some need to learn slow. Some feel uninspired a lot, or just don’t know what to practice. Some don’t want to pay or don’t have the money for expensive lessons. And most importantly, I’ve learned that a vast amount of drummers just want straight-to-the-point lessons where everything they need is immediately laid out in front of them.
When starting ‘Daily Drum Bites’, I wanted to tick all these boxes.
- Fills, grooves, licks, patterns, anything I can teach.
- Slow, medium, fast, and contextual demonstrations.
- Daily lessons to keep you inspired and give you plenty to practice.
- Weekly Q&A so you can get all your questions answered.
- 7 day time period to view and/or download each lesson.
- Only $5 per month, less than the average price of two cups of coffee.
- Straight to the point. No talking, no bullshit. Just the lesson in its purest form, always with notation and stickings on-screen.
There are lots of great in-depth resources out there. That’s not what this is. With ‘Daily Drum Bites’, I wanted to fill the void I wish had been filled earlier when I first learned how to play the drums. I got tired of scrolling through 15 minute long YouTube videos just to learn how to play a single fill. Almost out of rebellion, I started posting my short #FillOfTheDay lessons online, which have grown incredibly popular over the years, and now, they have evolved into this.
I’m super excited about this subscription program, and I can’t wait to continue expanding it and building it to be even bigger and better. I hope you’ll want to come along for the ride.
See you in the lessons,